Live Event Paintings

I paint oil paintings, live, at wedding receptions and events, anywhere in the world. Click my profile to find my email, or call (206) 382-7413.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Under the Big Top

On Sunday, November 9, Junior Achievement of Washington held an auction at Teatro Zinzanni in Seattle, raising over $300k to help teach kids about financial responsibility and financial success. I enjoy donating to events like this, because in addition to supporting a cause, auctions are great networking opportunities. This venue was especially fun, because I just fit right in with circus performers.

The couple who purchased this painting are depicted at the end of the long table, in the far right half of the painting.

1 comment:

Jennifer Phillips said...

Very exciting!
I was just there a week ago eating and laughing and almost choking with a full mouth of food...
Your painting looks rich and lively just like the show itself!
congrats!