Live Event Paintings

I paint oil paintings, live, at wedding receptions and events, anywhere in the world. Click my profile to find my email, or call (206) 382-7413.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Video: Tutta Bella Painting

I blogged about this event earlier, but the YouTube video is new.
Thanks to the Tarantellas, who let me use their recording of Godfather's Tarantella. They appear in the lower left of the painting, and are regulars at Tutta Bella, which serves authentic neapolitan pizza the way its done in Italy.


3 comments:

PooBahSpiel said...

I like the part where you zoom in to show some of the detail and then pan out. That's a huge painting to do in the short time you were provided.

Juliet said...

That's really cool! Now I want to go to Italy!

Karen Wall Garrsison said...

Very nice!!!