Live Event Paintings

I paint oil paintings, live, at wedding receptions and events, anywhere in the world. Click my profile to find my email, or call (206) 382-7413.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Voila Wedding Show, Woodmark Hotel, Kirkland Washington


This was the third year for the Voila! Wedding Show, at the Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club and Spa at Carillon Point in Kirkland, Washington. I painted at the first Voila, and last year I did caricatures instead. Yesterday I returned with my easel.

Harpist Alishia Joubert tickled my ears throughout the afternoon, and made a lovely centerpiece for the painting. Tania Shepard of Azzura Photography happened to bring her parrot. Outfits by La Belle Reve stand in front of a cut paper backdrop by artist Celeste Cooning, whose work always lifts me into the clouds.

1 comment:

Cheap bridesmaid dresses said...

nice post, thanks for sharing