Live Event Paintings

I paint oil paintings, live, at wedding receptions and events, anywhere in the world. Click my profile to find my email, or call (206) 382-7413.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Caricatures at Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart, Bellevue, WA

Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart is a middle school for girls, and a high school for girls. The middle school girls, grades 5-8, had a soirée for dads an daughters on October 18, 2014. I was one of three caricature artists, along with Lou Medina and Vincent Yee. Nice working with you guys!
Here are a few of mine.



2 comments:

Thomas Fairbanks said...

Thanks Sam. Hannah and I loved our caricature. It was great to see you again. Tom Fairbanks

Karen Wall Garrison said...

Awesome! You really captured the essence of your your subjects. Bravo, Sam!