Live Event Paintings

I paint oil paintings, live, at wedding receptions and events, anywhere in the world. Click my profile to find my email, or call (206) 382-7413.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Painting an Auction

This sunday I'll be painting an auction for Junior Achievement at Teatro Zinzanni in Seattle.
The auction runs from 10:30am – 2:30pm, November 9th, 2008. Of course, I'll be there hours before, setting up my easel, and commencing to paint the spectacular setting. Teatro Zinzani bills itself as selling Love, Chaos, and Dinner, in a setting that is half cirque and half cabaret, with a five course meal by Seattle genius chef Tom Douglas. The winning bidder for my painting gets their table and guests painted front and center in my composition, which is sure to be a colorful evocation of Talouse-Latrec at the Moulin Rouge.

No comments: