Live Event Paintings

I paint oil paintings, live, at wedding receptions and events, anywhere in the world. Click my profile to find my email, or call (206) 382-7413.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weddings in Woodinville, January 27, 2013



Well, this is the first time I’ve painted for several hours in a wine cellar, with the doors open, in January. The air was chilly, but the smiles were warm. The 2013 Weddings in Woodinville continues the tradition of bussing brides from one winery to another, for one luxurious day of food, drink, and elegant design offerings. The participating wineries were Columbia, where I painted last year, DeLille Cellars, Matthews Estate, Novelty Hill•Januik Winery, Willows Lodge, Woodhouse Wine Estates, and JM Cellars— where I painted this year.
Each winery is decorated by a different designer for the day, each with a separate caterer and array of specialty vendors. The offerings at JM Cellars were curated by event planner Melody Davis, of MG Davis Events, to whom I am most grateful for my inclusion. 

No comments: