Live Event Paintings

I paint oil paintings, live, at wedding receptions and events, anywhere in the world. Click my profile to find my email, or call (206) 382-7413.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Live Painting at Northwest Corks and Crush Auction, 2014



Live Painting at Northwest Corks and Crush Auction, 2014
Northwest Corks and Crush is a benefit for the Good Samaritan Foundation, of Good Samaritan Hospital  in Puyallup, Washington. As I always do when I paint at auctions, I painted the scene during the silent auction and cocktail hour. Then during the live auction, I carried the painting onstage and did my best Vanna White impression as the bid paddles were raised. Then afterwards, the couple who bought the painting met me at my easel, where I painted them standing next to this lovely 1956 Cadillac Eldorado.

No comments: